Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Jim May Jim May is offline

Default Copy Paste Merged Cell Format

Thanks Tom;
Incidentally, last week I was on Google searching for something and easily
enough came across a thread you were involved with in 2003 - where out of
the blue you made the comment "i'm your huckleberry" <<< which immediately
brought a smile to my face being a fan "of a sort" of the legend - Doc
Holliday. I've seen 4 or 5 versions of "Gunfight at the OK Corral" - and
one of the best lines in Tombstone is Val Kilmer saying it to Johnny Ringo;
Only wish in Wyatt Earp they had written it in the script for Dennis Quaid
to have said it.

You probably know "that there is only one thing better than a western,," and
that is "another western!!" - Of course to me Lonesome Dove is the "highest
calling" of all westerns...

Thank you for your contribution to the various Excel NG's - you are much
appreciated.
Jim May
Roanoke

http://www.dochollidaysociety.org/

"Tom Ogilvy" wrote in message
r = 4
Rows(r).Select

Tom Ogilvy

"Jim May" wrote in message

Let's say I'm in Cell C4 on Sheet1 when I run the code.
r = Activecell.row ' r = 4

where later I'm trying to select
rows("4:4").select ' using rows("r:r")

Jim May