PB

Default Compare records in multiple sheet -> report

Hi!

I have a workbook consisting of ten sheets. To simplify my
question letīs say that the three first columns of every
sheet denotes the spatial coordinates x,y,z and the fourth
column is a scalar value. Some x,y,z-triplets exist in all
10 sheets, some exists in only a few sheets, if the triplet
exists, then also the scalar value of the 4th column exists.
What I would like to do is to find all unique x,y,z-triplets
and show them in the first column of a new sheet. In columns
2-11, I would like to show the scalar value(from the
corresponding x,y,z-triplet of course) in column 4 in
sheet 1-10 (if it exists). Is there an easy way to achieve
something like this?

/PB

--
A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally