Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Frank Stone Frank Stone is offline

Default Two Macros at the same time?? is it possible

no. sorry to say. when one macro is running, it has
command of the CPU. no other actions or interrupt requests
can proceed untill the macro has stopped. You can throw in
a few doevents but that will only free the CPU to do
system events.
so running 2 macros at once is not possible.
as for a timer for the macro, unforumately there is no
timer control built in to excel. you can use the status
bar by adding application.statusbar = "yourmessage" in
your code at various stages to let you know about where
the macro is but that is about it. when done make sure you
set the status bar to nothing.
sorry.
Regards
Frank