Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
JulieD JulieD is offline

Default Excel function troubles

Hi

if you open your workbook on another computer do you have the same problem?
if you create a new workbook with just a value in N2 & N3 and try the
subtotal function does it work?

Cheers
JulieD

"ginovcaponi" wrote in message
I am having difficulties using the Sub-Total and VLookup functions in
Excel.
There may be other function troubles that I'm unaware of, but these are
the
ones I'm aware of. I've had several people look at my sub-total problem,
and
no one can figure what the problem is. For example, in an attachment that
can send, I used the auto sub-total for a tab in a workbook. The cell
entry
is =SUBTOTAL(9,N2:N3). The answer it gives me is 0. When I type in
=N2+N3,
the answer is 5. Can anyone help?