Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Tom Ogilvy Tom Ogilvy is offline

Default Help AutoFilter

You have to load the array one cell at a time, either testing if the row is
hidden, or using SpecialCells to only work with the visible rows.

Tom Ogilvy

"xcelion" wrote in message

:) Hi All,

I am new in vba coding.I have a problem.I used Autofilter to get some
rows based on criteria.After setting the autofilter on, i used current
region to copy the records
when iam copying the current region it's working fine.But i want it to
return records as an array,Then what happens is array is returned
with all the records that is unfiltered records.Even if iam taking
CurrentRegion.Rows.count iam getting the total number not the filtered
number .What should i do ?
Can any body hep me on this?

Thanks in advance
xcelion