Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
NickHK NickHK is offline

Default TO MODIFY A EXCEL OBJECT FROM WORD USING VBA

Sandra,
As a start, go to Excel and record a macro of the step that you require.
You should then able be able to transfer this code to Word, with the
addition of you object reference to Excel.

NickHK

"Sandra Bonilla" wrote in message

I'm trying to modify several Excel objects in word. I need to open
every Excel object (one at time) and after that I need to find and
replace a text in it, save changes and return to word to go the next
until the last Excel object has been changed.

Unfortunately I have done it manually but I couldn't do using VBA and
there are 110 files waiting for this process.

I'd apreciate if any of you can give me an idea.

Thanks,

Sandra