Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Sandra Bonilla Sandra Bonilla is offline

Default TO MODIFY A EXCEL OBJECT FROM WORD USING VBA

Hi,

I'm trying to modify several Excel objects in word. I need to open
every Excel object (one at time) and after that I need to find and
replace a text in it, save changes and return to word to go the next
until the last Excel object has been changed.

Unfortunately I have done it manually but I couldn't do using VBA and
there are 110 files waiting for this process.

I'd apreciate if any of you can give me an idea.

Thanks,

Sandra