Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
natei6[_7_] natei6[_7_] is offline

Default Query/formatting problem

I posted this once B4 but got no response and have yet to figure it out
any ideas please.

natei6 Wrote:
Hi all,

I have workbook with one main sheet and three other worksheets that
pull queries from the main sheet. My problem is that when I run quer
in "sheet one", it changes some of the font sizes and alignment sizes
This problem does not occur when I run queries on "Sheet two & three".
As far as I can tell, I have everything set up the same way on all thre
sheets, but I'm only having the problem with "sheet one". I'm out o
ideas, any help from the gods of excel would be much appreciated.

Nathan Sargean

--
natei
natei6's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...nfo&userid=718