Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
cdde[_4_] cdde[_4_] is offline

Default need macro to output quatation mark...

seems like a simple thing to do but I need a macro to output some actua
VBA code to an excel spread sheet....everything is going fine....but
dont know how to make is output a quatation mark.

an example of what I want but then....is not the right code is:

ActiveCell.value = "With ActiveSheet.Range("a:a")"

but it gives me an expected end of code error at the first "a"

I also have another cell which has the same problem but it has
varible in it.

example:

Activecell.value = "Set FoundCell = .Find(what:=" & AktiveCell & ", _

but of course i need quotes around the varible....please help!!

seems easy.....i just don't know what to do....

/Craig Hanse

--
cdd
cdde's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...fo&userid=1553