CLR

Name your range of A1:D1 by highlighting those four cells and doing Insert
Name Define, and typing MyRange (or whatever name you choose) in the small
window, then ok....

Then in any row in columns A, B, C, and D, put this formula
=IF($B$610,MyRange,"")
This will cause each cell to return the respective value in it's column of
"MyRange"

ie: if you put the formulas in A10:D10, A10 will equal A1, B10 will equal
B1, C10 will equal C1, and D10 will equal D1

hth
Vaya con Dios,
Chuck, CABGx3

"juststarting" wrote in message
I want to be able to return either a range of rows or a picture dependant

on
the result of a formula. ie if the sum of b6is10 return rows a1:d1.

Using
the if function I can return a single cell but need to return more than

one
or else make a picture and return that.