Gaura215 Gaura215 is offline
Junior Member

Location: India
Send a message via Skype™ to Gaura215
Default 3-4 conditions in a vlook-up

I have an excel file, hich have Coloum like following: A - Business Unit; B - Doc Type; C - Amount
I have another file which have the data for the approvers of the respective business unit & respective Doc type, and for amount pertaining to a range. For example for a particular business unit & documne type, there can be multiple approver, 1 can approve entries upto 1k, 2nd from 1k-2k and so on.

I want to write a macro which can lookup the correct approvers for me, satisfying all my conditions.

Any help would be appreciable.

Thanks in advance to all excel gurus/masters.
Regards
Gaurav