Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Jasons Jasons is offline

Default Dealing with pop-ups

I wrote some code in VBA in order to make a excel form available fo
multiple data entry (share workbook). As the spreadsheet has som
linked data field, when people open it, it always ask for whether t
update all links.

Can VBA automate this ?

Also, I use some code to save the workbook and the workbook thus alway
ask users whether s/he want to save as a new name or replace the ol
file with the same name.

Can VBA automate this as well?

When I try to use the VBA code to make a shared workbook into exclusiv
use, it always ask user for confirmation by a pop-up (ask for yes o
no).

Can VBA automate this ?

Thanks a LOT....

Jason