Terry Bennett

Default Finding Links

I have a workbook that, when opened, generates the usual dialogue box about
updating automatic links to other workbooks. When I go to Edit/Links, 2
source files are shown.

How do I find the cells in which these links are contained? I have tried
searching each worksheet using "!" in formulas. I want to delete the links.

I have a workbook called findlink.xla which I have obviously downloaded at
some stage. When I open this (with the other workbook open) I get the usual
message about Macros but then nothing further happens. No Macro is then
available to run.

What am I doing wrong?!

Many thanks.