Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
fitful_thought fitful_thought is offline

Default when Boggs is on duty the total sales are higher than when he is absent

Bill,

I just got a chance to try your suggestion out and I must thank you for it.
It's exactly what I need and I had no chance of ever figuring that out for
myself.

thank you.

DL

"Wild Bill" wrote in message
At the bottom of Column C take an average of total sales. In Column D
IF(C1 $C$13, "Above Average", "")
Drag and drop your formula, ($C$13) would be the cell you took the
average in.