Dave Peterson

I've never noticed xl dropping any CF, but I don't use it a whole bunch.

But if it drops it for you, maybe you could reapply it in the
workbook_open/auto_open code each time the workbook opens.

You may want to post some specifics.

How many rows. How you used Format|conditional formatting? (Cell by cell or
column by column--I would link that if you could format the entire column, it
would be less work for excel (but that's a guess).)

Eric FD wrote:

I have created quite an extensive excel file with a significant amount of
conditional formatting. I have reached the point where if I save now the
conditional formatting of the last few rows is not saved. Is there a way
around this or is there a limit to how much conditional formatting you can
use?

--

Dave Peterson