Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Witt Witt is offline

Default Selection to Array then unique with different fields/columns like advancedfilter

Hello,
I have 9 columns with data. Data have 10-10000 records/rows. All data I
take to table (redim tbl(1 to 10, 1 to 9). Then I would like filter some
data. Criteria comes from different columns/fields. One time I would
like take unique values from first column, secend time I would like take
unigue values from 2 or more columns.
Now I make this excatly in Worksheets where are the data with
Advancefilter (copy to another location) and I "count" new filtered data
(unique values).

Is any way to count unique value from table (sth like ubound which
counting all records in table)?
Maybe I can do this with "Selection", I wrote (I can find this site)
that "Selection" have some properities.
The best I do this in table().
I make code which with "redim preserve" functionality in VBA, but this
not work. I know we can change only one dimensions, second time took us
error.
tx for all sugestion:)