Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Jasons Jasons is offline

Default Share a workbook and protect

I write some code in VBA to make a sheet automatically hide/unhide som
ranges according to a n input box. Also I want to protect some part o
the sheet so that the values can only be viewed but not editable
Finally I share the workbook to a group so that others can enter thei
names to edit their own part of the sheet.

Questions:

I do not know how to share a workbook in VBA code.

If I share the workbook without VBA, I found that m
"protect/unprotect" code in VBA conflicting with the Share Condition.

Any help?

Thank

--
Jason