Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default GOTO Using the ()NOW Function Q

You can't use Goto. Look at Find in Help.

--

HTH

RP

"John" wrote in message
I am trying to go to the cell, 2 columns to the right of the cell the
current day is displayed in.

I have a list of days of the year in column A, input starts on Column C. I
want to initiate the user to go to the 'Current day' via the ()NOW

function.
Part of the code I wish to use, which will freeze panes etc is below, but
not sure the syntax for including the ()NOW function

Thanks

Application.Goto Range("Schedule!A1"), True
ActiveCell.Offset(2, 0).Select
ActiveWindow.FreezePanes = True