Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
stardustsparklin stardustsparklin is offline

Default What is the VB code for autofilling relative cells?

I have recorded a macro, and one of my procedures requires using the
autofill feature. Even thought I selected "relative" values when I began
recording, the auto fill used the absolute values. Now when I run the macro
on worksheets with more data, it only autofills up until the row I recorded
the macro with.

In other words, I would like to convert this code:

Selection.AutoFill Destination:=ActiveCell.Range("A1:A5")

to read something like this:

Selection.AutoFill Destination:=ActiveCell.Range("A1:The entire length
the previous column")

Many thanks.