Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
edreczk edreczk is offline

Default Runtime error 1004

I open an Excel spreadsheet from within MS Access 2003.

I have the following code:

ExcelSheet.Application.Rows(intRow & ":" & intRow).Select
ExcelSheet.Application.Selection.Font.Bold = True
ExcelSheet.Application.Columns("B:B").Select
ExcelSheet.Application.Selection.HorizontalAlignme nt
"xlRight"

The first three lines work fine.
I select the current row and set the font to bold.
I then select colum B and want to set it to right align.

I get the following error msg:

Run-time error '1004'
Unable to set the HorizontalAlignment property of the Range class.

Found a tip on MS.com where you set Macro Security to allow VBA...
this doesn't work in this situation.

I created a macro within Excel, which works fine... just not fro
within MS Access.

Any ideas

--
edrecz