Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Ken McLennan[_3_] Ken McLennan[_3_] is offline

Default Calendar mod

G'day there One & All,

Just in case anyone is following this thread, I resolved the issue
by replacing all the controls with their OLE versions. There was just a
minor change to be made to my code as the OLE ScrollBars don't have a
..Value property. They have a .LinkedCell instead, which also doesn't
have a value property. I had to save the value to the sheet by writing
to the LinkedCell as a range. An easy fix and no problem from then on.

Thanks again, Tom.

See ya
Ken McLennan