Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Manos Manos is offline

Default Print the same sheet from different file

Hello every body.

I would like to ask if you have ever had a problem like this.

I have a folder which involve 200 sales reports, which all of them having
exactly the same format. The problem is that i want to get into the file and
give a print for sheet 2 from all files. I do not want to open it one by one.
it is to much 200 files and always miss, one.
There is any possibility to have a visual basic code to make this job? and
how can i work with it? I have seen something on the internet but i don not
how it works?
There is also the possibilit to create an add inn on the toolbars and give
from there the print command?

I am not so strong on visual basic and for that reason i would like as much
description of a solution, as it is possible.

Thanks in advance Manos