Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Ken McLennan[_3_] Ken McLennan[_3_] is offline

Default Calendar mod

G'day there Tom,

Neither seen nor heard.

At least it's nice to know that I'm original =)

I don't see anything in your code that would trigger any concern.

Thanks very much for looking.

I guess I'll just run with it as is, unless I can get the IT
people to install the MS Calendar Control to the network. As it's free,
I might stand a chance.

Of my potential users, about 6,000 of them, I'd guess that there
would probably be only 200 or so that would use the VBE anyway so it's
not really an issue unless something else can set the code going
haywire.

Thanks for your time,
I appreciate your efforts
--