Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Kari Kari is offline

Default printer options

our business just purchased a new HP 4200 LaserJet printer with four paper
trays. We print documents which require three or four different colors of
paper (page 1 red, page 2 green, etc.). I am trying to set up vb code that
will select the correct trays for our empolyees automatically. Since the
print menu which allows you to do this is an hp screen, not an excel one, i
can't seem to access these options through excel vb. there doesn't seem to
be an object library i can use in references. any ideas?

kari