David McRitchie

Close either copy. A second view was created under the Window menu.
It allows to to view two different sheets in the smae workbook or two or more
views of same worksheet. So you could for instance look at totals and data
at the same time.-
---
HTH,

"Bonnie" wrote in message ...

I have many workbooks with several pages in them

for the very first time I have a problem

I have one workbook that when I open it I get two copies of it

in the window when you look at it you see

worksheets1200:1
worksheets1200:2

there is only one copy of this worksheet
why do I get two copies when I open it?

HOW do I change this to the normal one copy only?

I do not what two copies

I can close one copy and the other one stays open to use

if someone can tell me how I set it to open two copies
I would appreciated it

also please tell how to get it to stop opening two copies

thanks

Bonnie
Proud Marine Mom of LCpl Rick