Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
John[_78_] John[_78_] is offline

Default Go to a Cell Below the Last Populated Cell Q

Thanks again Tom

"Tom Ogilvy" wrote in message
Application.Goto Range("Schedule!CL5"), True
ActiveCell.Offset(2, 0).Select
ActiveWindow.FreezePanes = True
cells(rows.count,"CL").End(xlup).Offset(1,0).Selec t

Tom Ogilvy

"John" wrote in message
I have the following simple code that goes to CL5 within the Schedule
worksheet and freezes the panes but what would I add to it so that the
cursor goes the the cell below the last cell there is a value in. For
example say if there is a value in CL8 I want the cursor to land in CL9

Thanks