Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
John[_78_] John[_78_] is offline

Default Increase all Font Sizes by a Certain level Q

Hi Jan

I have a schedule built by day over 365 days (rows) covering 10 employees,
with 3 columns per employee. Within this are formulas and formatting. It
currently stands at 860k. I thought by just copying sheet 1, via formulas
etc it would just double the size, but then again IT is not my line, I'll
give it a go and see

Thanks

"Jan Karel Pieterse" wrote in message
Hi John,

Bit of a problem there in that my workbook is nearly 1mb to start with
adding another sheet would explode this which I don't really want to do

I have a hard time imagining one additional sheet exploding the filesize.
Especially since it is a "copy" of an input sheet, which usually isn't
very huge to begin with.

Why not try to just copy the input sheet, save the file (Save-as a new
file of course) and inspect the new size? If it balloons, I would first
check whether the last used cell on your inputsheet is really the last
cell in use (hit control-end and see what cell is selected). If not,
delete all extraneous rows and columns first.

Regards,

Jan Karel Pieterse
Excel MVP
www.jkp-ads.com