Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
dan dan is offline

Default Can't start macro via button click

Hi guys,

I created an excel file with a macro and I used to start this macro
using a button - it worked fine. Now I need to access this excel file
with a webserver. If I access my excel file with IE, it opens my Excel
and loads the excel file - exactly what I want, but if I click at my
button, Excel can't find the macro. The reason for this is apperently
the name of my workbook: It is no longer myfilename.xls, but
http://myserver.blahblub.com/... . It seems, that this workbookname is
reason why I can't start my macro.

Can someone tell my, how to connect a button with a macro, which will
start, even if the name of the workbook is a kind of URL?

TIA,
Daniel