Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
david mcritchie david mcritchie is offline

Default Clean funtion

are you sure you want to use CLEAN.

The use of the CLEAN Worksheet Function to remove unprintable characters
will only remove CHAR(0) through CHAR(31), Char(129), Char(141), Char(143),
and Char(144). It will have no effect on Char(160).

When you apply the function to all cells in a workbook you would wipe out
formulas; remove linebreaks closing up words that won't even have a space
between them.

Suggest reading the paragraphs before and within the TRIMALL macro
description on my page.
---
HTH,

"JJ" wrote ...
Is there a way I can apply the clean function to my whole spreadsheet?