Dave Peterson

Oops. I didn't see the column B stuff.

sorry.

Dave Peterson wrote:

What happens if you select column A first (or make the list range just column
A)?

adam a wrote:

Hello,

I have combined data from several sheets. The data is of product
information that is sold in a chain of shops. I am trying to compile a
master list of all products sold across the chain. In column A is the
product NUMBER, in column B is the supplier number for that product.
e.g.:

________Column A_________Column B

Row 1___1000____________20
Row 2___1000 ___________ 20
Row 3___2000____________30
Row 4___2000____________20
Row 5___3000____________30
Row 6___3000____________30
Row 7___3000____________20

REQUIRED RESULT:

________Column A_________Column B

Row 1___1000____________20
Row 2___2000____________30
Row 3___2000____________20
Row 4___3000____________30
Row 5___3000____________20

n.b. there are other columns of dat but I want the comparison for
duplicates to ignore them (if possible). I have tried using ADVANCED
FILTERS but this gets rid of ALL records that are duplicate and keeps
unique ones only!

Any help is a lifesaver as project deadline for FRIDAY 8th JULY!!!!!

Regards

Adam

--
adam a