Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
krutledge0209 krutledge0209 is offline

Default translate lotus 1-2-3 macro into excel macro using excel 2000

I am trying to use my lotus 1-2-3 file with a macro. I am trying to use excel
97 or excel 2000 to run the macro. In 97, I can open the file and run the
macro, however; when I run the visual basic editor to look at the macro,
nothing is there. I am trying to be able to actually run this macro using my
excel 2000. Is there a way for me to import this old lotus macro into the VB
editor and get it to work? What do I need to do? Please help!