Don Guillett

I have one I created sometime ago that I will send ONLY if you ask me OFF
list.
I will NOT respond to requests made here.

--
Don Guillett
SalesAid Software

"VJH" wrote in message
New chart type proposed (unless it exists) to show blood pressure with
highlighted difference for ISH (see e.g.
http://www.medicinenet.com/high_bloo...sure/page3.htm) or
http://www.nhlbi.nih.gov/hbp/hbp/whathbp.htm
3 series values: (1) systolic, (2) diastolic, and (3) pulse pressure (=
systolic minus diastolic)
For series 1 and 2, use current line graph
Series 3, difference would be highlighted by a vertical line (with label)
connecting Series 1 and 2 plot points for each reading

This type of chart might have other uses (generalize BP terminology S, D,

PP
to high, low, difference).

this
click "I Agree" in the message pane.