Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Alasdair Stirling[_3_] Alasdair Stirling[_3_] is offline

Default Populate a cell with TextBox info

Assume that you have a command button (CommandButton1) on the same user form,
place the folowing code in the Declarations portion of your form:

Private Sub CommandButton1_Click()
Dim rRargetCell As Range
Set rtargetcell = ThisWorkbook.Sheets("Sheet1").Range("a1")
c.Value -TextBox1.Value

Alasdair Stirling

"Sony" wrote:

I want to populate a specific cell with information entered on my userform in
Textbox1. It will always be the same cell so I will not need to put new
input on next line. Thank you in advance for your help.
--
Sony