Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
keepITcool keepITcool is offline

Default using names

NOTE:

DO NOT use RefersToR1C1Local when adding names..

somebody was sleeping when they programmed that method.

you'll need to use USenglish separators (decimal, list, and for arrays:
row and column) and USenglish R1C1 cell references with [] brackets, but
LOCAL function names..

(I've a few conversion functions: 250 lines of code...)

argh!

my advice when adding or modifying Names thru code:

stick with ENGLISH
stick with R1C1

keepITcool

"Tom Ogilvy" wrote :

If you want to use your local formula you need to use
RefersToR1C1Local but you still need to get rid of A1 addressing and
the double double quotes.