Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Malcom Jazz[_7_] Malcom Jazz[_7_] is offline

Default How to attach function to a custom Menubar?

Hi Rob van Gelder,
Thank you very much. But I am afraid that my concern for function i
still not addressed. I think you are again right. I am refering to th
custom formula function. In your modified code, you have used the o
action property to launch a macro called Button_Click. This is not wha
I want.

Lets say I have a following function in a standerd bas module.

Function Growth(rn As Range)
Growth = rn.Value + 10
End Function

Now I want to access this function from the menu button1 (withou
typing the function) This button, on action, runs a macro buton_clic
with parameter1.
In my case,
When user clicks on the button, it should show the popup for abov
function which accepts a range argument. You can select a range with
mouse and click on OK. This will insert the formula something lik
=Growth(A3) in the activecell and value will be displayed as value o
A3 +10.

I hope I have made myself clear. I should have given this explanatio
earlier.
Sorry for the inconvinience.

Regards,
Malco