Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Alan Alan is offline

Default Option Commands (Option Explicit / Option Base etc) - Scope

"Chip Pearson" wrote in message
Alan,

As a matter of organization, I tend to put all public variables
and constants in their own separate module, typically named
modGlobals. You'll need to put Option Explicit in the code module
for each form.

Thanks Chip.

I am only just getting to the level of complexity where these things
become an issue so it is all somewhat new to me (at least to have to
stop and really think about it systematically).

I guess I should extend my systematic naming conventions to the module
and form names too since there are getting to be many of them.....

Regards,

Alan.