Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Jim May Jim May is offline

Default clear intermediate window automatically

I asked because everytime I open Excel (XP) and in the VBE Ctrl G the window
contains:

[auto_open] <
[SetupFunctionIDs] <
[SetupFunctionIDs]
[PickPlatform] <
[PickPlatform]
[VerifyOpen] <
[VerifyOpen] 1
[RegisterFunctionIDs] <
[RegisterFunctionIDs]
[auto_open]

If I cut and paste your furmished procedures above into say (a new) module2
of my Personal.xls -- What remaining steps should I perform (and how often)
to rid the above? Sorry, but I'm a near novice here...
TIA,

"keepITcool" wrote in message
of course you could.

Two indispensable (free) VBE utilities worth downloading:

Smart Indenter. (Bullen)
Keeps your code and indenting nice and tidy.

MZtools 3.0 for VBA. (Quintero)
(MZ tools also has an Immediate WindowCleaner.
however you cant use it on a floating pane!

But it has dozens of other smart things...

It does not expose any functionality you might
use to automate.

keepITcool

"Jim May" wrote :

Would one paste this code into their Personal.xls file so that it is
always available?