Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Gord Dibben Gord Dibben is offline

Default Linking lists in Excel 2000/2003

VLOOKUP Function should do what you wish.

See Debra Dalgleish's site for more info and instruction.

http://www.contextures.on.ca/xlFunctions02.html

Gord Dibben Excel MVP

On Sun, 31 Oct 2004 10:14:02 -0800, Desert Viper <Desert
wrote:

I am trying to set up an auto-invoicing form acquiring totals information
from attached time sheets. I would like to set up the time sheets where the
managers can enter a job catagory, from a list, and when he hits enter, the
pay rates (straight & overtime) rates are changed on that line as well. I
have lists for catagory, straight pay & overtime pay.

I know there is a way to link the pay with the catagory but, so far, have
not been able to find it.