Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Doug Glancy Doug Glancy is offline

Default Erik -Deleting row cont.

Dan,

Change the 0 to a 1. You can't select column zero in the Cells property:

If Cells(RName,1).Value ="" Then

hth,

Doug Glancy

"Dan" wrote in message
Erik, thanks that worked with my If statements testin if
the input was greater than 6 and =6.

How would I test (If statement) if the first cell in (user
InputRow) "RName" row is blank? I had:

If Cells(RName,0).Value ="" Then
MsgBox "Row is blank"

but this errors w/message: Run-time error 1004:
Application defined or object-defined error.