Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Stephen Bullen[_4_] Stephen Bullen[_4_] is offline

Default To declare or not to declare

Hi KeepITcool,

compensating for the performance loss of
creating the non native dictionary.

FWIW, I don't think either the Collection or the Dictionary are
'native', so there's no performance loss. The Collection object is
provided by the VBA library that our projects reference, while the
Dictionary object is provided by the Scripting library that our
projects (can) reference. The only difference is that the VBA library
is already referenced for us by default in our projects.

Regards

Stephen Bullen
Microsoft MVP - Excel
www.oaltd.co.uk