Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Tom Ogilvy Tom Ogilvy is offline

Default Macro to Go To a Certain Cell

Sub AATester()
Application.Goto Range("sheet2!a388"), True

ActiveCell.Offset(1, 2).Select
ActiveWindow.FreezePanes = True

Tom Ogilvy

"John" wrote in message
Another query

Within the same code how can I 'Freeze Panes" - say 2 columns over and 1

Row
down from where the upper left most column resides, that after
application.goto Range("sheet2!a388"), true

Thanks

"keepITcool" wrote in message

with an object
application.goto Range("a388"), true
application.goto Range("sheet2!a388"), true

with a string you need r1c1 notation

application.goto "sheet2!R388c1", true

keepITcool

"John" wrote:

I'm trying to write a Macro that will go to a certain cell, say A388,
that's easy, but how do I ensure that when I go there via the macro
that A388 is ALWAYS at the top most corner of my worksheet.

Hope that makes sense

Thanks