Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Doug Glancy Doug Glancy is offline

Default Worksheet_Activate Not Called When Opening Workbook

Gaston,

Use the WorkBook_Open event and check the Activesheet. If it's the one(s)
that uses the toolbar then run your toolbar load code.

hth,

Doug Glancy

"Gaston" wrote in message
I'm using code in the Worksheet_Activate event to load a Menu. This works
fine when manually switching from one worksheet to another. However, when
the workbook is first opened, this event is not issued for the active

sheet.
How can I get this event to run when the workbook is first opened. The
active sheet can be any sheet that the user had activated prior to the

last
worbook close.