Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Markitos[_2_] Markitos[_2_] is offline

Default How do I change a workbook based on answers to questions?

THANKS EVERYONE FOR YOUR HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THIS IS WHAT I CAME UP WITH
=SUMIF(B:B,102,C:C)+SUMIF(B:B,102,D:D)+SUMIF(B:B,1 02,E:E)
JUST CHANGE TO MATCH COLUMNS AND THE NUMBER IS WHAT THE ACCT. IS
EXAMPLE
Asset/ Payable acc. 101
Opening B. 0
New B. 30
Accounts 523 10
101 10
524
101
203
523
523
102 -1000
102 -2500
Month Rec.
Acc. Amount
101 30
102 -3500
103 0
104 0
105 0
203 0
523 10
524 0

THEN THE REPORTS SHEET would look like this.
Year Rec.
Acc. Amount
101 30
102 -3500
103 0
104 0
105 0
203 0
523 10
524 0

"Markitos" wrote:

I would like to have my wookbook change based on the input into a cell. Under
conditional formatting I cant do it. I want to be able to change more the the
"color" in a cell. THANK YOU FOR ANY ADVICE.