Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Darkwing Darkwing is offline

Default Problem with Excel 2003 and ole and vb

I am have a critical issue with Visual basic and Ole Objects using
excel.chart . . If I have a machine with windows xp sp2, excel 2003 open ,
the excel reports this message " cannot be accessed. The file may be
read-only, or you may be trying to access a read-only location. Or, the
server the document is stored on may not be responding" . If I close excel,
vb6 uses the excel.chart ole fine. What appears to be the issue. I am using
vb6 sp5