Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Stephen Bullen[_4_] Stephen Bullen[_4_] is offline

Default Stay in Combobox when reaching end

Hi Akyhne,

When I tab into my Combobox and with <keydown scrolls down through the
values in it I have this problem:
When I reach the last value and once more press the <Keydown the cursor
jumps out of the Combobox and to the next Tabstop.

Use the KeyDown event to check if the down key is being pressed when the
listindex = listcount-1 and set the key to 0 if so. (You can also check if
the Up key is being pressed with a listindex = 0).

Regards

Stephen Bullen
Microsoft MVP - Excel
www.oaltd.co.uk