Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Goppi[_4_] Goppi[_4_] is offline

Default TRICKY: runtime generated comboboxes and change event

keepITcool,

Thanks for your reply. I am actually cleening up the collection in th
deactivate sub. Besides that the amount of rows won't exceed 50.

Validation won't work - The purpose is that I have a list of record
and a status for each record (column 2) - the user shouldn't be able t
edit any cell (perhaps with userinterface protection, but that's not
topic yet), but just be able to change the status for records. as soo
as he has done that with at least one record a commandbar button shoul
be enabled...

I didn't know that the activex controls generate files and so on
perhaps there is a better approach based on the goal described above
but which one ?

cheers,
pet

--