Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
antro antro is offline

Default searching a spreadsheet

For work, I have a spreadsheet of all my current cases. Some cases ar
listed multiple times for seperate jobs. I need to find a way t
search for the case number and get the details for each listing withou
knowing before hand how many listings there are for a particular case.
Does anyone know how to do this?

Also, how exactly do you get the Enter key to create a click event fo
only one button, no matter where in the form you are? (i.e. hittin
enter in a text bx generates a click on the comand button)

Any help greatly appreciated.

Antr

--
antr