Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Don Guillett[_4_] Don Guillett[_4_] is offline

Default Macro for making worksheets visible.

something like this?
Sub unhide()
Sheets(InputBox("enter num")).Visible = True
End Sub
OR
Sub unhidea()
x = InputBox("your num")
Sheets(x).Visible = True
Application.Goto Sheets(x).Range("a1")
Don Guillett
SalesAid Software

"JulieD" wrote in message
Hi Luke

have a button on the front sheet called "click me" (or similar) with the
following code behind it

sub clickme()
dim eID as string

on error goto err_handle
eID=Inputbox("Please, enter your employee ID number","Log In")

Sheets(eID).visible = true
Sheets(eID).activate

exit sub

err_handle:
msgbox "Invalid number, please try again",vbCritical,"Wrong"

end sub

"LDanix" wrote in message
I have 12 agents that I manage. I want to create a workbook that includes
each person's vacation accrued and spent on separate worksheets.

I want to make all the worksheets invisible upon load of the workbook (I
figured that out). I want to give each agent access to their own

worksheet
without being able to view the other agents.

I have each worksheet named as the agents' employee ID numbers. I want

create a macro that will make visible a worksheet based on the employee

ID
number an agent types in somewhere.

Thanks,
Luke