Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
keepITcool keepITcool is offline

Default XLA will not load

if the file is named as .xla
but the workbook's ISaddin property = False then
excel is confused..

open it..
select thisworkbook in the project explorer/
change isAddin property in Properties window

save it.
now deactivate/reactivate the addin in the addins dialog and it should
be ok.

keepITcool

wrote:

An XLA I have written crashed and will now not load again into Excel.
It may have been corrupted but it also may have crashed due to an
infinite loop, but I can't get into the code to debug it.

Are there any other options to break into the code, maybe even rescue
some of it?