Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
asburypark98 asburypark98 is offline

Default "passing" variable trough routine

hi all.
here's my problem.
I've to track down 2 ranges (in one routine), then in the other routine
I use the 2 ranges to paste values I find with the current routine.
my code is wrong, and it's the follow:

(suppose you've numbers in the cells (A1:A4), and in the cell B1)

=============================

Sub ref ()
Range("A1").Copy
Call FindRange(myrangeOrz)
ActiveCell.PasteSpecial Paste:=xlValues, Operation:=xlNone,
SkipBlanks:=False, Transpose:=False

Call FindRange(myrangeVert)
ActiveCell.PasteSpecial Paste:=xlValues, Operation:=xlNone,
SkipBlanks:=False, Transpose:=False

Sub Find Range(ByRef myrangeOrz as Variant, ByRef myrangeVert as Variant)
Range("A1").End(xlToRight).Offset(0,1).Select
Set myrangeOrz = activecell
Range("A1").End(xlDown).Offset(0,1).Select
Set myrangeVert = activecell

So, if I work with only myrangeOrz, code's right.
But with the second range, my code's wrong: I think my problem's
about -- Set myrangeOrz = activecell.
How can I assign the right range to my variables and use them in the other
routine ?
helps very appreciated !